mmms25
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra a company where there is no such thing as service !

I thought I'd post on here as there is an error that comes up when I try to do it under complaints - and so that people think twice before they run through your company for any service

Hi , I would like to form a complaint against Telstra , we have had no technician come in and we were advised to take two days in total off for this on seperate occasions (I have officially had a chat with my manager due to taking so much time off in short time ) and have made calls direct to you to try sort this out, and no one has been able to sort out or give us an answer ! They constantly tell us to make appointments for technician to come out and we have had enough, i will be going to consumer affairs after I've emailed you and i will be taking further action towards your company as this has been promised but no one has followed up with the request ! please call
Me ! I suggest your company to follow up of this because I feel sorry for those that continue to have issues with you and i will advise my mums business and my extended family and friends to re-contract with another company as you are extremely unprofessional and unreliable as a company and not meeting what you promise ! Otherwise Please expect an official letter from my lawyer .

Just a tip for you- employ technicians to follow up on issues and maybe interact with customers to hear what the issue is , your company is so unreliable , you will easily and happily take money from us and bill us but we have no service at all and you have not taken any action to fix this, it's so disappointing and you really need to review your employees and contractors that you employ or fix your company in itself and this so called service you pride yourself on !

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra a company where there is no such thing as service !

One: don't waste money on a lawyer. They are not required and can't really accomplish anything. If you can't lodge a complaint (there are a number of ways to do it. I assume from your post that you have tried the online form here.

You could try calling 132200 and ask for "Complaints" or via post/fax:

Telstra Complaints
Locked Bag 20026
Melbourne VIC 3001
FAX: 1800 753 949

If that doesn't resolve the issue, you can lodge a complaint with the TIO at tio.com.au

Now that that has been taken care of, what is the problem that you are trying to get resolved? If it is a connectivity type issue then someone on here might be able to assist (they don't always need a tech visit).

Also, no-one can call you from here as it is a public forum and nobody has your contact details here anyway (don't post them).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jupiter

Re: Telstra a company where there is no such thing as service !

I should have added, what is the error that is coming up when you try to enter a complaint?  We can forward it to the moderators so that they can forward it to the team that looks after the website.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more