Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra modem box

Hi! 

I moved house cities a few months back and my Wi-Fi has stopped working. Unfortunately I can't get through on the phone's and I've been in to the stores to try and get help but nothing is working. I've gone through the app to have a moving house order put in and it says completed.

I have an NBN connection and yes there is a NBN box at my new home that works, no problems there. My modem turns on and is green, but I can not connect to it. It's not even showing up on the Wi-Fi options. I hooked it up directly to my gaming pc via Ethernet cord and it still isn't showing up, I've tried several cords and even a brand new one. I don't know what's happening? 

The light on the box is solid green, not flashing. I don't know what to do. I've decide to put it out there and see if anyone else is having this issue. I'm paying almost 90 a month for no internet and this will be the 3rd month😓 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra modem box

Have you tried connecting your PC directly to the NBN NTD?

Have you factory reset the modem?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more