Christiene
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Refusing to cancel people Services.

I have recently tried to disconnect a mobile post paid service due to Telstra staff behaviour and refusal to address multiple complaints to the TIO and Telstra forced an issue and refused to cancel the service unless I answered their questions, which at the time I could not. I’m sick of Telstra staff bullying and rudeness so I then tried to disconnect my post paid home phone and NBN connection as the contract has expired and Telstra are now refusing to disconnect that services too, I messaged a week ago and it took me 2 days of messaging and different staff to even make the request and was told the service would be cancelled and this still has not been done a week later! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
OllieW
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Refusing to cancel people Services.

Hi Christiene, welcome to CrowdSupport.

Where have you been requesting the cancellations? Generally the My Telstra app is the best move.

Let me know Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more