Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Waiting for contractor FOREVER

My order number is 1080 7027,

Address:  Address removed to protect your privacy as this is a public Community 

and wow its been like 1 month im waiting for contractor to come to my property and do cabling work so i have phone and internet running, but yeah no luck still, i call the support and telstra guys say you have to wait for like 3 days, 1 week, 2 days blah blah, so yeah i wait, but no one calls me or show up.

mind you i am speech impared, so each time i call on customer support, i have real struggle speaking my order number and my personnal details to the telstra guy, AND IT IS STRUGGLE YOU WONT FEEL IT IF YOU DONT HAVE STUTTER.

not to mention all the embarassment that i have to feel each time i call, because i can not able to speak some simple numbers.

so yeah telstra please come to my property and please do my cabling work.

i  beg you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Waiting for contractor FOREVER

Hi Tirath,

Welcome to Crowdsupport,
This is a public forum so I have reported your post to the moderators to have your personal details removed (for your personally security).

Telstra do have a 24/7 LiveChat team who can be chatted with and will be able to verify details and assist with specific information which will not be able to be provided via a publicly visible site such as CrowdSupport - they are here: http://livechat.telstra.com/

Hopefully when the moderators come to review the post, one of them may be able to help by contacting your via an alternative method to assist further.

Moderation: Updated link

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Waiting for contractor FOREVER

When you spoke to us previously and received that reference number were you given a time when a contractor would be out to install the lead-in?

If not, your work may not have been assigned to a contractor as yet. Either way the best people to speak to are our Pre-provisioning group on 1800 895 319. Regrettably, there is no online or email contact area for this team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more