Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Wtf is wrong with Telstra?

Complaints Ref No. sr1-2539722176599

I've been trying to port a number over for over Two Months.

I've been getting charged by the other provider for the last two months who are keeping the service alive so Telstra can port the bloody number over and NOTHING.

I've talked to over 10 people the last 3 months and no one has done ANYTHING to help.

Worst of all, you can't even phone the dumb provider anymore. Borderline of taking all my services elsewhere.

I've had 2-3 orders logged and last I checked with the team they've all been cancelled.

I've had multiple requests, case managers on the case, spoke to heaps of people and no body can seem to get anything right.

The last I've heard was that the regular support chap CANNOT HELP anymore because I have a case manager who is invisible and non-existent assigned to my case.

I can't get in contact with this "case manager" and it's been over two weeks since it's raised. I have never even heard of them, a phone call from them or even an attempt to contact me. I've asked the poor CSR on the phone and they also said there's no details for them to track strangely.

WTF is going on Telstra?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Wtf is wrong with Telstra?

Hi @rambao 

With all that you have gone through, if it was me I would look elsewhere for a mobile service.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Re: Wtf is wrong with Telstra?

Hi @rambao 

If it was me I would call 1800 241 787 when asked for a pin type 4321

then when they answer, give them your sr number sr1-2539722176599.

then explain everything that has been happening and you want a new case manager.

ask them to send an email through to the gate keeper.

If that fails do what ozmoz said.

Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more