Morpheus2
Level 1: Cadet

Business Data Plans sharing data if in 2 different account numbers under same customer login ?

Hi all

I recently purchased a Business Data Sim Plan and requested it be added to my existing BUSINESS account. However, it has appeared under my business user login but in a different account. Both my existing account and now the new account with the Business Data Plan show up. I wanted the Business Data Plan to be able to share data.  Will the Business data plan be able to share the data of my other business plans which are in my existing account or will I need to have the new Business Data Plan moved from the new account to my existing account ? 

So convoluted question. Summary. New Data Plan purchased but Telstra created a NEW account under my business login. I can see new account and existing account under the same login. Can they all share data or do all the plans need to be under one account number ? 

THank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Morpheus2
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Business Data Plans sharing data if in 2 different account numbers under same customer login ?

Well, it's been sorted via chat. Apparently all the mobile services have to be in the SAME account number to be able to share. 

@Morpheus2 wrote:

Hi all

I recently purchased a Business Data Sim Plan and requested it be added to my existing BUSINESS account. However, it has appeared under my business user login but in a different account. Both my existing account and now the new account with the Business Data Plan show up. I wanted the Business Data Plan to be able to share data.  Will the Business data plan be able to share the data of my other business plans which are in my existing account or will I need to have the new Business Data Plan moved from the new account to my existing account ? 

So convoluted question. Summary. New Data Plan purchased but Telstra created a NEW account under my business login. I can see new account and existing account under the same login. Can they all share data or do all the plans need to be under one account number ? 

THank you

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more