Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Disconnecting Business Mobile

Answered

How do I get a business mobile number disconnected when I can't get into my account online, or get Telstra support via phone or live chat?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Disconnecting Business Mobile

At this stage, you will have to wait until the call centers are back up and running with some capacity in order to deal with non-critical calls.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

At this stage, you will have to wait until the call centers are back up and running with some capacity in order to deal with non-critical calls.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Following. I would like to disconnect my business mobile broadband acct and cant do so online via my login, cant get anyone on 24x7 chat and this acct is not on my phone Telstra 24x7app.

Highlighted

Use the My Telstra app on your mobile to send a message (blue icon, bottom right of "Get Help" screen). Someone will get back in touch with you in a few hours to a couple of days.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more