CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Download Bill - Has any one? Ever?

Hi all,

Has anyone in the history of Mankind ever successfully downloaded a bill from Telstra Business online?

This has never worked, I have raised this on a number of occasions, however no technical support at Telstra is able to fix this.  Very  frustrating, All I want to do is review a detailed bill! is that too much to ask.

I select the appropriate account, from a drop down list, that got this right...  then select the month or a date range of bills to download.  Then select the format.  Then I get a swirly icon thing,like its trying to process something.... lol, nope then it goes to the  'que page, and says pending, when you hold the coursor over this pending text a little info box says available in 24 hours.  

Well, the bills are never available, they just keep quing up.  Yes i have raised it with telstra tech support several times, they can not fix it.  I keep checking every few months thinking one day this will be fixed.... 

Im so over this!!

So my original question:  Has anyone ever been able to download bills?  or has anyone 

queue.JPG

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Download Bill - Has any one? Ever?

Hi MattStibb

If Telstra Business haven't been able to resolve this for you, we'd recommend lodging a complaint so that further assistance can be offered. 

Your options for lodging a complaint can be found on our website here: https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/support/contact-us/make-a-complaint

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more