00darb
Level 1: Cadet

Email Billing

Hi All

Trying to change my Business Paper bill to Email for the third time.

Telstra website will not let me and directs me to the My Telstra Messenger app. The diabolically slow response from Telstra through messenger after you enter all your details (that was finally ignored/abandoned) after I asked for (how dare I) for someone to actually call me was to go and do it through the website.

Ringing Telstra and going through the prompts gets me an SMS and then being hung-up on.

As Telstra is seemingly determined to become the worst customer service company in the world (keep blaming the pandemic guys), I was wondering if anyone actually had a tier 2 or tier 3 customer service number to actually speak to someone? Crazy I know - the thought of actually speaking to a communications company.

Telstra, I didn't think it was possible but you have actually managed to get worse.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Email Billing

No. The only number to call is 132000 for business.

If the bot on the messaging service doesn't understand the query, or directs you to go to the website to do it (which obviously won't work), type "Speak to a consultant" and it should transfer you to the queue to chat with a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more