Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Integrated Mobile Data Usage Meter

For our business member of CrowdSupport, the Integrated Mobile Data Usage Meter (MDUM) chart was introduced on 9 March 2012. This is an enhancement to the My Account dashboard  launched last September.

The main customer experience benefits are:

Dashboards

•       Quick and easy viewing of data used so far that month, for all mobile phone and mobile broadband services on that My Account record.  The customer can then identify how much data usage is left for the balance of the month.
  •       Customers can see an estimate of how much they’ll be over if they continue at their current usage rate.
  •       From the same page, customers have the ability to send a request to Order a Data Pack (mobiles) or Change my Plan (mobile broadband).
  •       Prior to this deployment customers had to login into the MDUM application to retrieve their service data usage information.  Now it’s all conveniently and simply displayed on My Account! (NB. Customers with shared data plans will still need to login to the MDUM app.)

Any question or comments feel free to post here.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
CJNET
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: Integrated Mobile Data Usage Meter

How long does it take for usage to appear on the MDUM? Signed up to a TMB plan two days ago and the couple of times i've used the service since that doesn't show on the meter.

Thanks

Cory
CORY [CJNET]
CJNET
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: Integrated Mobile Data Usage Meter

My Usage according to the MDUM has gone in a 12 hour period from 4% (almost) 500MB to 5% (almost) 400MB.

I guess that's normal for anothing associated with Online Billing and My Account

CORY [CJNET]

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more