CJNET
Level 6: Bloodhound

My Account Dashboard

I signed up for a TMB plan on Wednesday and I have now registered for My Account (Online Billing) by way of a consultant after calling Telstra Online Services and from what I see in the Dashboard video, for some reason I have the old interface, because the screen I get after logging in is nothing like that in the video and the My Account Dashboard is nowhere to be seen. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Cory

CORY [CJNET]

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Luke_M
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: My Account Dashboard

Hi Cory,

Which address are you using to log in? The correct address for My Account is: https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home

If you log in here you should see the updated version of My Account. There are a couple of the 'older' Online Billing pages that we are still updating, but most of the site is now in the new design.

Regards,
Luke
CJNET

Hi Luke

That won't work for me unfortunately, i'm a business customer so i have to log in via telstrabusiness.com/business/login.jsp

Cory
CORY [CJNET]
CJNET

Sadly I still do not have a My Account Dashboard. I have logged an incident report and was told that someone would get back to me.

CORY [CJNET]
feroxide
Level 3: Gumshoe

CJNET,

have you tried this link? https://www.telstrabusiness.com/business/login.jsp

ferox

feroxide

CJ,

Sorry i didn't read your post properly.. If you are using the link i provided and are not seeing the dashboard you expect can you please link it so we can see what you're seeing.. May be able to help you further from there.

Fero

feroxide

Sorry i meant to say can you give us a screen dump (not link it) just black out any of your personal details... i have an idea what might be the problem but want to see what you are seeing.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more