Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

New app

I am so over the new My Telstra app. Can’t join telstra plus, can’t see all the services, can’t actually do anything. A joke- imagine if you were a real business and this was your product . Bankrupt soon 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: New app

Same same. Old one worked ok. This new one doesn't include the 3 mostly used mobiles now, just dropped off. Gone backwards Telstra

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @BigMick @Chriscn

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the My Telstra App. 

What device are you using to access the app?

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the My Telstra App to see if this assists? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I’m using a iPhone 11 Pro Max, an Apple iPad Pro and an iPhone 7 Plus. Every one of them has the latest iOS software. I have 5 services on my account. I want to upgrade one. The app only shows me 2 numbers. Can’t join Telstra plus and every time I want to communicate with someone I can only chat to an idiot called Codi. I just want to get a new phone, see all my services and the plan status of each. The old app worked - this doesn’t 

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more