Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

New MyAccount Layout error - No Access to Billing

When logging in to download a bill I get the following error message 

An Error Has Occurred

When on this page:

https://onlinebilling.telstra.com.au/corporatebill/hierarchy/main/dashboard/show.do

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 12.59.06 pm.png

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: New MyAccount Layout error - No Access to Billing

I suspect Telstra are having issues with their account system. When I log in to my I am unable to see my broadband and phone service, or usage details. Sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't. Sorry, that doesn't help you.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Dave100,

It might be worth having a chat with our My Account Team via http://tel.st/8qpr to discuss the services showing/not showing on your profile.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to check in and see whether you had the chance to have a chat with us about your My Account profile; or has it since resolved?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have had the same message for months.  Does telstra actually have a working system to view bills online??

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more