-AJB-
Level 1: Cadet

No 'Add Account' option on my 24x7 app and 404 page not found error for account settings on web ....

Hi guys and gals,

I'm needing some assistance after receiving a legitimate email from Telstra about our 'asset users'. I have tried calling and I have tried the app message service. I also tried poor Codi. No luck all round. The email advises to correct the users via the Telstra app, which I have downloaded and logged in. Our current accounts are not showing.

The Telstra website instructions to add a service do not work. There is no 'Add Account' option showing under 'account settings' or anywhere within the app or on the web version. 

On the app, under 'account settings', the only option I have is 'marketing preferences'. On the web, when I click on the 'account settings' link I get a '404 - Page not found' error. 

Via the app message service, I was advised to look up 'guide to your telstra tools' in google and then they abruptly ended the chat. 

I'm just trying to fix the issue as advised by Telstra via email and am going around in circles. A significant amount of time has been wasted. Small business, time = money. Not impressed. 

Can anyone help me add our accounts to the Telstra app or link our accounts to my Telstra ID?

Please and thank you!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
TanashaM
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No 'Add Account' option on my 24x7 app and 404 page not found error for account settings on w...

Hey AJB, were you able to add your accounts to the MyTelstra app? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

-AJB-
Level 1: Cadet

Re: No 'Add Account' option on my 24x7 app and 404 page not found error for account settings on w...

Hi @TanashaM 

I have not been able to add our accounts as yet. I don't suppose you can assist?

Thank you. 

AmberSC
Support Team
Support Team

Hi -AJB-, can I just confirm if your account is a Telstra business account? Have you been able to login to the app before with your details?

If you are still needing a hand I would recommend getting in touch with our business support team over the Telstra app by clicking 'get help'. Codi the virtual assistant will ask you a few questions, you can say words like "business billing" or "business plans" to be connected through to a consultant able to help. They should be able to help setup, activate and confirm the alignment of your Telstra ID to your account so this can be reflected on the app. Let me know how you go with this. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more