Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Ordering International Travel Passes in Your Telstra Tools

Hi, 

I was wondering if any one else who uses Your Telstra Tools with a Telstra Business ID is able to order Travel Passes for their mobile services IN YTT. 

I have see the public website with the travel passes, pressed buy now on the one I want, logged in, and it just takes me to the YTT Home page. I've also pressed the activate international roaming option for the mobile and there was no additional options afterwards. 

I went on Telstra chat (via website) for an hour and still wasn't able to find an answer. Apparently Travel Passes are not yet intergrated into YTT. I wanted to check if others are also unable to this? 

I was wonder if anyone else has had the same experience. If so, I'll make a post in Telstra Ideas to do it. 

Thanks. 

LT16

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Ordering International Travel Passes in Your Telstra Tools

Hi LT16, 

Thanks for ocntacting us. You should be able to use My Telstra Tools to add a roaming pack. The link below will give steps on how this is added:

https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/mobile-phones/international-roaming

Once clicking on 'Purchase Travel Pass in Your Telstra Tools' you should be directed to add a pack. But if this option is not working for you, we can add this for you via live chat here  http://tel.st/2mx2 or please call 13 2000. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.           

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more