Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Your New My Account For Business - View the Video
Telstra’s launched a new My Account for Business, it’s your own portal where you can now access, manage and find information about your mobile, fixed, broadband, mobile broadband, cloud, network and security services online and access your online tools. It’s all about simplicity and convenience 24/7.
Watch our video to find out what you can do in your new My Account for Business 24/7.
If you don’t have time to view the video, here some key features:
- More popular options to choose from on your new home, billing and support pages.
- Track your data usage for mobile or mobile broadband services, view your service plan names and find your PUK code to unlock each mobile service.
- Access Telstra Cloud Services – including your Cloud Service Management Console portal, T-Suite and Microsoft Online 365 via My Account for Business.
- Day to day business activities are covered too with the option to submit your Telstra service type requests online (including international roaming, moving locations, call barring and purchasing online).
- View your bill or pre bill, pay online or manage your delivery options (switch to email bill) and update your company contact details or password management online.
- Access all your online tools including Mobile Data Usage Meter and more.
If you’re not registered, then find out how to register for Telstra’s My Account for Business.
- 0 Likes
- 7,943 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help