Jason-
Level 1: Cadet

Add service to my Telstra ID

Hi I’m getting an error when logging into Telstra Pass, I setup a Telstra ID and used my enterprise Telstra account number as the service but it says an account representative needs to authorise this. How do I update my Telstra ID account to just use my mobile number as the eligible service linked to it so I can stream live football etc...

it works on my phone if wifi is off but I want to watch it on my iPad via my Telstra ID

thanks in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Add service to my Telstra ID

Hello @Jason-,

Thanks for messaging us on Crowd Support.

To redeem the free Live Pass offer, please open the My Football 

Live App on the Telstra mobile while connected to mobile data (turn off Wi-Fi).

The app will recognise eligibility via the mobile network and auto-redeem the free Live Pass

against the service number, as opposed to the Telstra ID. You do not need a Telstra ID to redeem the offer

(or sign in on secondary devices).

Once the free Live Pass has been redeemed on the eligible Telstra mobile service, you are then

prompted to to link the Live Pass to a Football Account (an FFA account). This can also be done

in the More tab if you have already redeemed the offer.

Once linked, you can then use the FFA account to sign in on secondary devices like iPad's, but

you must first redeem the Live Pass and link to the FFA account on the eligible Telstra mobile service.

It may be best to uninstall and reinstall the app to start the process outlined above if there are any further

issues.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit