CDJq
Level 1: Cadet

Advertising

Was the latest update to My Football Live  (May 4, 2021) supposed to resolve the problem of not being able to see the information on the screen because of the adverts? Because it hasn't. Advertising blocks half or all of the screen and cannot be closed. Exactly how it was yesterday, except there seems to be more adverts. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Advertising

Hello @CDJq,

Thanks for your message, apologies for any issues accessing the My Football Live App.

Updates are planned weeks/months out, we only started getting reports of issues with

the adverts in the last few days, the update is not related to this issue.

The vast majority of users are not reporting any issues, therefore we need device details as it appears

to impact only certain models using Android.  Please let us know the model number and iOS/Android version

and I can send the details to the developers for further testing. (Should be in settings>about).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Advertising

Hello @CDJq,

I have had an update from the support team.

The adverts have been disabled for the time being, it would still

assist if you could provide device details so we can do further tests.

It would be great if you could please confirm the issue is no longer present, as well as device

details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit