CrowdSupport991
Level 1: Cadet

My football app request

Hi Guys. 

Is it possible to have either 1) a separate video tab for only highlights and mini matches 2) ability to exclude videos other than highlights and mini matches, i.e. if match scores are hidden then videos other than highlights / minis are also hidden ? 

Currently if you go to the video tab within the app to watch highlights the result will be spoiled as you have to scroll through all videos, including short clips of goals scored and press conferences which give away the results. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My football app request

Hi @CrowdSupport991

Thank you for your post. 

I have forwarded this to the development team for consideration in future updates. 

If you have the scores hidden, we would recommend accessing the replay via the Match Centre tab instead of the Video tab. 

Under each game in the Match Centre, there is a Watch Replay button, this will play the replay without revealing any scores. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

CrowdSupport991
Level 1: Cadet

Re: My football app request

Thanks, I think this is halfway there. 

A match centre link to the mini match and or highlights (similar to the replay option) would be awesome and would solve the problem completely! 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit