MrCelery
Level 1: Cadet

My Football Live Monthly Pass subscription keeps getting cancelled.

When I re-subscribe, shortly after I get an email saying I'm cancelled. It has happened quite a few times.

Yet the app says I'm still active. After a further time, I can no longer watch games.

Your My Football Live App subscription from Telstra Media on Google Play has been canceled. Order number: GPA.3360-6391-7479-92979 Order date: Mar 2, 2021 9:45:32 PM GMT+1

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Football Live Monthly Pass subscription keeps getting cancelled.

Hello MrCelery,

Apologies for any issues experienced using the My Football Live App.

If it is a monthly subscription that was purchased, it will display as active in the app

for the remained of the month, even if it is cancelled in that time.

It would only be after the end of the subscription that it would display expired and premium content

no longer accessible. 

As the purchase is managed by Google in the Play Store, first step would be to ensure

your payment profile is correct to make sure payments are going through.

Open the Play Store>Menu>Payments and subscriptions>Payment Methods and double check

details are correct (card details haven't expired for example).

If you continue to have any issues, please provide details of the device and which version of Android

it's running (settings>about or settings>system).

Please let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
MrCelery

Thanks for your response.

My payment profile in Google Play is correct and is being used OK for other purchases.

I'm primarily using a Pixel 4 running Android 11, but also a Samsung TAB A (SM-T380) running Android 9.

As my account is still active, I guess I'll need to wait a month to see if my account automatically renews.

aaron_h
Community Manager

Hello @MrCelery,

Thanks for the update.

As you have said this has happened a few times, I'm going to escalate to the

tech support team, something isn't right and it's hard for us to investigate as we

don't have access to Google's systems.

The details already provided should be sufficient, but we may send a private message to collect further info if needed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

MrCelery

My problem is still happening. My subscription payment keeps getting refunded and my subscription cancelled. My payment details are all accurate.

aaron_h
Community Manager

Hello @MrCelery,

Sorry to see the issue is still there.

I'm going to send a private message to collect your Google Account

details.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit