Ads06
Level 1: Cadet

MyFootball app

Asking me to login to Telstra app or purchase it to get back into the app. I'm still entitled to use the app as a Telstra customer but can't get in. What can I do? I want to watch the remaining games in the A League.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: MyFootball app

The app’s FAQs state 2 relevant points:

Am I eligible for the offer?

Customers are eligible if they are on a consumer or small business Telstra month-to-month mobile plan, a Telstra consumer mobile broadband plan with a tablet or pre-paid service when they maintain a +$30 recharge. Customers need a compatible mobile or tablet.

and also:

How do I redeem the offer?

• Download or update the My Football Live app from the App Store or Google Play. Data fees apply to download the app.
  • Upon opening the app, follow the prompts
  • If Telstra detects you are a Telstra mobile customer, you will be shown a ‘congratulations’ screen letting you know that you now have access to watch live, fast and data-free for the 2020/21 season.
  • Start watching!

*If we cannot detect you are a Telstra mobile customer, you may be on Wi-Fi, we will ask you to turn off your Wi-Fi or login using your Telstra ID.

Source

Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: MyFootball app

Hi @Ads06

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the My Football Live App. 

Are you accessing the app while connected to the Telstra 4G Mobile network? 

I would first recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the My Football Live App.

Ensure that when you open the app you are connected to the 4G network (not wi-fi) and the app will automatically recognise you as a Telstra Mobile customer. 

If you're still having the same problems, please let us know your device details (mobile/tablet, make/model, version of iOS/Android) 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit