hustakin
Level 1: Cadet

Can't add my own Telstra mobile phone account to my Telstra account

I've created Telstra ID and want to add my account into my Telstra. I've tried to input phone number/sim number/Telstra account number and it always told me that it's not match or something went wrong...  Someone tell me how to add my account?  I found the exact issue in this forum which was about  6 years ago. What's wrong with Telstra???? Why this simple issue exists for so many years? I really don't understand how to add my account.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Emily99
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Can't add my own Telstra mobile phone account to my Telstra account

Hey there! There can be a number of reasons why your Telstra ID may be having issues. Sometimes it can be as simple as having the wrong birth date in the system.

I'd suggest getting in touch with us to confirm all of your details, you can either call us on 132200, or contact us via our live messaging team here: https://tel.st/mr675

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Dowser
Level 17: Bureau Chief
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Re: Can't add my own Telstra mobile phone account to my Telstra account

I saw a friend have a similar problem. It turned out that the service was already associated with a different email address & could not be changed.

Contact support as @Emily99 suggested.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit