Yellow46
Level 2: Rookie

Can't Pay Bill or Access all Services in App and on Website

Since joining Telstra, I've had the ongoing issue of not being able to see all my services in the App or on the Website. I have tried to chat with numerous operators for months to rectify this. It keeps getting escalated, but no resolution. The issue I have now is last week I could see all my services in the Web Site - 2 x mobile, NBN Bundle and All things Gaming.. But, can't pay the bill, I keep getting and error (Snapshot Below), I've raised this again in the app chat, with no-one seeming to know how to fix it. This week, I can see the gaming account, but nothing else, can't view a bill, even though it's telling me the account is overdue, and still can't click anything as it get's the same Invalid account error. Now I have been told to go to the pay my account and enter the account number to do so, however, with all the error's I'm getting, I'm not comfortable doing that in case my payment falls in to a black hole like the rest of my services... I keep getting a suspension notice and have had it lifted once, but I'd really like to get my account in WHOLE resolved before making any payments due to this being an ongoing saga since day one... Help, anyone please???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Yellow46
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Can't Pay Bill or Access all Services in App and on Website

@Yellow46 wrote:

Since joining Telstra, I've had the ongoing issue of not being able to see all my services in the App or on the Website. I have tried to chat with numerous operators for months to rectify this. It keeps getting escalated, but no resolution. The issue I have now is last week I could see all my services in the Web Site - 2 x mobile, NBN Bundle and All things Gaming.. But, can't pay the bill, I keep getting and error (Snapshot Below), I've raised this again in the app chat, with no-one seeming to know how to fix it. This week, I can see the gaming account, but nothing else, can't view a bill, even though it's telling me the account is overdue, and still can't click anything as it get's the same Invalid account error. Now I have been told to go to the pay my account and enter the account number to do so, however, with all the error's I'm getting, I'm not comfortable doing that in case my payment falls in to a black hole like the rest of my services... I keep getting a suspension notice and have had it lifted once, but I'd really like to get my account in WHOLE resolved before making any payments due to this being an ongoing saga since day one... Help, anyone please???

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit