debrob
Level 2: Rookie

Error on My Account prepaid balance

When I try to access the 2 prepaid mobile services balances, it generates an Error that my balances can not retrieved at this time. Been like this for 3 days. When is it likely to fixed !? Can’t check credit balances or data usage.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Error on My Account prepaid balance

Hi debrob,

Is the error showing in the My Telstra App or when you're logged into the Telstra My Account?

https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/overview

If it's the App that's showing the error, have you tried uninstalling the App then downloading it again?

If you can access the mobile phones that the Pre-Paid SIM's are in, type m.telstra.com into the browser on the phone then press the search icon (you can't do this while connected to WI-FI, it only works using the mobile's Data).

This will show the Pre-Paid service's credit balance and data usage, plus everything else to do with the service, and you can also recharge through there too.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit