Gertie_Two
Level 1: Cadet

I can see my family members accounts on My Telstra

Answered

Is this because i'm an authorised contact for them? ie my Parents, sister etc
I can't see their actual Bills, but they've all just recieved an email saying I am trying to access their accounts? When i was just signing into my own.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TelstraNinja
Telstra Products & Services Team
Accepted Solution

Re: I can see my family members accounts on My Telstra

That is correct @Gertie_Two. We've changed the way services appear on the My Telstra app but the services itself that are bieng picked up at the back end are the same as in the old Telstra 24x7 app. The new way in which services show means that if you have full authority on accounts, they will all show in a random manner. My suggestion is that you use the nick name feature so that they can be alphabetically arranged- With most active services on top and lesser active services down below

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TelstraNinja
Accepted Solution

Re: I can see my family members accounts on My Telstra

That is correct @Gertie_Two. We've changed the way services appear on the My Telstra app but the services itself that are bieng picked up at the back end are the same as in the old Telstra 24x7 app. The new way in which services show means that if you have full authority on accounts, they will all show in a random manner. My suggestion is that you use the nick name feature so that they can be alphabetically arranged- With most active services on top and lesser active services down below

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit