PandNF
Level 3: Gumshoe

My Telstra App doesnt show any details

Answered

I am logged onto theMy Tesltra App and it shows my phone numbers in the Home Screen but when I try to "View all" and or get usage info it says"Something went wrong Refresh now or try again later."  It has been doing this for over a week - what the hell is going on with Telstra?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PandNF
Accepted Solution

Re: My Telstra App doesnt show any details

I have just deleted the App and reinstalled it and it is now working - would have been nice not having to do that - perhaps a app update is needed? 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
PandNF
Accepted Solution

I have just deleted the App and reinstalled it and it is now working - would have been nice not having to do that - perhaps a app update is needed? 

View solution in original post

Barzinga
Level 1: Cadet

Hi seems that there are more than several problems with the new app. I suspect that Covid 19 is a convenient excuse not to fix the problems. Hope I can use the same excuse not to pay my bill. This months joke of course. 

@PandNF wrote:

I am logged onto theMy Tesltra App and it shows my phone numbers in the Home Screen but when I try to "View all" and or get usage info it says"Something went wrong Refresh now or try again later."  It has been doing this for over a week - what the hell is going on with Telstra?

Alpal3

What do we do ?

MelindaSmith

@PandNF wrote:

Hello, I also have this problem and have tried everything to have it resolved with no success since 4 June. Deleting the app and logging out and back in did not work. I have contacted Telstra on several occasions and am still waiting for a returned phone call which I was told I would receive a week ago. I also visited a Telstra store who said it should be resolved once I entered my next billing period - it wasn’t. Very frustrating!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit