ArtVandelay1
Level 2: Rookie

My Telstra App Login Problems

Answered

Hello,

Since the My Telstra app was upgraded I am unable to login. The message that comes back is "We can't display your account".

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same thing occurs. Is anyone else having this problem? Alternatively, could someone from Telstra please let me know if this is a known problem that is being worked on.

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ArtVandelay1
Accepted Solution

Re: My Telstra App Login Problems

I am now able to download the app and it works as normal. Whatever was the problem has been resolved.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
DaveUser

Same here - raised ticket with support week ago. Suggest you do so as well - higher volume reports might spur them on.

jk82
Level 1: Cadet

yeah im having the same problem I'm also having problems using my Telstra plus points as well I contacted Telstra and they said it would be fixed at the end of March and still is a problem

15ned

I can't get on there also have been trying for weeks. Can't find a solution

jk82

I was having the same problem but I can access the app the problem.im.having is not being able to access the rewards store for Telstra plus is anyone else having this problem

jk82

yeah same here can't access the store at all 

InterH

I have 4 mobile services on my business account. I need to be able to monitor the data use on each device, or at the very least the combined use of the 4 devices. New telstra (cr)app only shows me the data used on the 1 device. Any way I can go back to the old 24x7 app? New app would be great.... If you could see all devices on the account, same as the old one. Uninstaller and reinstalled as told by telstra but no difference. 

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@15ned wrote:

I can't get on there also have been trying for weeks. Can't find a solution

Hi @15ned 

What mobile are you trying to use the My Telstra app on?

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
ArtVandelay1
Accepted Solution

I am now able to download the app and it works as normal. Whatever was the problem has been resolved.

View solution in original post

jk82

I talked to Telstra and they asked me to try different browsers but made no difference pretty much at a stalemate 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit