My Telstra App doesn’t show data usage

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: My Telstra App not recoding data usage

If you mean for a Home Broadband connection, no, it won't  at the moment. Everyone is on Unlimited Data, so the data counters have been turned off.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

If you mean for a Home Broadband connection, no, it won't  at the moment. Everyone is on Unlimited Data, so the data counters have been turned off.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Wasawhat
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Jupiter     The app is not recording data in both home internet and also mobile     as well     I’ll just see how it goes over the next month   Has only happened since the app updated.     

Jupiter

If it's the widget on your homescreen that isn't displaying the usage, then you need to delete the widget (as it will be the 24x7 widget) and re-add the My Telstra widget. Unfortunately, that's not an automatic part of the update.

Wasawhat
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks again Jupiter.  I had already deleted and re-installed the app. You are right about the home internet and my mobile is now starting to show usage so it looks like it will be ok.

@Jupiter wrote:

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit