Jax11
Level 2: Rookie

My Telstra App

Answered

Is anyone having problems signing into the app? I keep getting an error message 'Can't display your account'. Can't ring Telstra, and it's a 45 min wait I'd you go to their store. Only way you can register for extra data during covid19 is via the app. Is it just me?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: My Telstra App

Hi Jax11,

A lot of customer's are having trouble with the My Telstra App.

You can use the below link to register for the free Data....it's the link you would have used in the My Telstra App if it was working for you.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/COVID-19

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Smiley3
Accepted Solution

Hi Jax11,

A lot of customer's are having trouble with the My Telstra App.

You can use the below link to register for the free Data....it's the link you would have used in the My Telstra App if it was working for you.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/COVID-19

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Nothappyjan59
Level 2: Rookie

Same problem here. This new app is woeful

georgekb
Level 1: Cadet

No it is not just you , I have been trying for severl months to get this problem fixed and nobody in Telstra can fix it

Aholl
Level 1: Cadet

Torally agree I used the 24x7 app with no problems now  even though my prepaid mobile number comes up as a service I cannot access anything Have been on chat line for about 3 weeks and still no resolution. Totally disgruntled with telstra and its service help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit