BR9
Level 1: Cadet

My Telstra no longer gives our prepaid broadband details such as usage history, recharge history

Latest update on 11/11/2020 to My Telstra does not show most of our prepaid plan details such as usage, recharge history, plan details etc. Only shows outstanding balance and facility to recharge.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero

Re: My Telstra no longer gives our prepaid broadband details such as usage history, recharge history

Hi BR9,

When you're on the "Services" page in the My Telstra App (2nd icon bottom left of the screen) have you pressed on the arrow, top right, on your Pre-Paid Broadband service?

This should then open up another page to show a list with Usage History, Plan Details and Recharge History for you to press on.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
BR9
Level 1: Cadet

Re: My Telstra no longer gives our prepaid broadband details such as usage history, recharge history

Yes of course. I have used the previous version successfully. When trying to access the now missing information I get an ERROR 904 message saying the page is not available

Smiley3

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the My Telstra App. 

If that doesn't fix the problem then you'll need to report the Error code by sending a message in the My Telstra App on your mobile (blue icon in the Get Help section, bottom right of the screen).

If Codi the bot replies with an irrelevant response type "I want to speak to a consultant".

You'll be placed in a queue for a Telstra Employee to reply to your message. 

It could take hours for an initial response...you'll receive a notification on your mobile when they reply. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit