Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

MyTelstra App

Answered

I have 4 devices, 2 Apple and 2 Android. All about 3 years old but with software completely up to date. The Telsta 24/7 app worked well on all devices. The My Telstra app still doesn't work on any of them. Worse still, until last week I could access my accounts via the Telstra website, but Telstra must have done another "upgrade", so this workaround doesn't work anymore either. I've aspent at least 6 full days over the last 6 months "chatting" to Telstra operatives who claim they will fix it but never do. I and other family members have 9 linked Telstra services, so my inability to access these accounts online is an admin nightmare. Is there anything I can do to get Telstra to help me fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: MyTelstra App

Hi  

I had the same problem for a few weeks. Just uninstalled the app again and reinstalled it about 10 minutes ago and it's  working perfectly now. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Hi  

I had the same problem for a few weeks. Just uninstalled the app again and reinstalled it about 10 minutes ago and it's  working perfectly now. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Ricky, thank you for your reply but this was not a solution in my case. Does anyone else have suggestions? Perhaps even a Telstra person?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit