Olalola
Level 2: Rookie

MyTelstra

Hello 

I’m having a lot of issues with MyTelstra, both on the app and web browser. When i try to click “pay bill” or download bill i keep getting redirect to a page that says “error page not found” or “something went wrong”. I’ve also had this issue when i tried activating Telstra One number. I’ve been with Telstra now just over a month and it’s almost as if the account hasn’t been linked properly to MyTelstra because i’ve never had these issues a year ago when i was with Telstra back then

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Dowser
Level 20: Director

Re: MyTelstra

You will have to contact Telstra Support. You can using the chat in the My Telstra app, or you can message them at https://tel.st/pamgz

Or you could try phoning them on 132200

Regarding One Number, which mobile plan have you joined?.

One Number is not currently available on the new Upfront plans.

Olalola

thanks, i just joined the Good Guys 12 months plan when they have the offer 2 months ago. is that an upfront plan?

Dowser

I do not know. Normally one can find out on which plan they are on using the My Telstra app, and going to Services > Mobile.

In your situation, you might not be able to check that with your Telstra ID issues, so focus on fixing that first.

By the way, on my phone I can use the My Telstra app > Services > Mobile > Extras, where it lists "Telstra One Number - Activate" (because I am on the old Medium postpaid plan).

Olalola

i checked, my plan is eligible. I’m getting the issue for the same reason i can’t pay the bill. I think there is a problem recognizing my TelstraID or the account wasn’t linked properly 

Dowser

You are probably correct.

When you chat to Telstra Support in the My Telstra app, you can type "speak to consultant" to speak to a person.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit