KP1712
Level 1: Cadet

Netflix subscription.

I am trying to subscribe for Netflix. 
when I press the redeem button a automatic message comes up with the code on my mobile. After I enter the code and accept terms and conditions then it keeps on squirireling. Nothing happening. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netflix subscription.

Hi KP1712, I trust this can be sorted out for you soon. Are you trying to sign up for Netflix to be charged to your Telstra account, and do you have the same problem if you try to register via https://tel.st/y2b77?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netflix subscription.

Just checking in - have you been able to get the help you need since posting or still having problems with the subscription?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit