AllyJA
Level 2: Rookie

Online account log in

I have not been able to log into my online account via the My Telstra app for months now! I have tried 2 different emails addresses (Telstra ID’s) but nothing works. I don’t know how many times I have messaged Telstra and every time they promise it will be fixed but it never is!!! I am soooo fed up with Telstra! I just want my problem fixed!!!!!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
AllyJA

Re: Online account log in

Can anybody suggest what I can do now to try and get this problem fixed?

EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @AllyJA, can I get some more details around the error you are getting when you try to log in? Cheers.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
AllyJA

Hi EthanG,

It says something like “sorry we do not recognize the username or password you have used” when I try to login on my phone. When I use my laptop it says “sorry, something went wrong”.

Dowser
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

@AllyJA wrote:

Can anybody suggest what I can do now to try and get this problem fixed?

Go to the Telstra homepage. Click on Sign In > My Telstra

There are options there to Recover Username, Reset Password etc.

EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

I recommend having a chat to our online technical support team about this here, they can have a look at what is going on and escalate it as necessary. Please let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @AllyJA how'd you go chatting with our tech support team?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit