Busterbill
Level 1: Cadet

Some prepaid services in My Telstra not displaying balance

Hi all,

Most though not all of my prepaid services in the My Telstra app are not displaying balances. I have several prepaid services, 3 iPad and another generic prepaid data service. The generic service displays okay, but the iPad services will not display the balance in the app; I get an error that says "Something Went Wrong", yeah, really helpful! These services display okay if logged in on a browser. It's been like this for quite some time now.

I have tried logging out and back in again and have deleted the app and reinstalled; both actions made no difference.

Is anyone able to shed any light on what the problem is and when it might be fixed?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Some prepaid services in My Telstra not displaying balance

I and several others have experienced the same problem. I don't know when it will be fixed but you can still check your balance and usage at 

https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home

Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Some prepaid services in My Telstra not displaying balance

Hi Busterbill,

I don't know what's causing this problem for many customer's in the My Telstra App...it's most annoying. 

I can see my 2 Pre-Paid mobile phone services fine in the App, but I'm seeing the same as you for my Pre-Paid mobile broadband service. 

Hopefully Telstra will fix the problem soon.

I'll notify a Community Manager about this problem tomorrow during business hours. 

In the meantime you should be able to see all your services by logging into your Telstra My Account...I can see all of my there.

https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit