Barefootman
Level 2: Rookie

Such a horrible company that is clueless

I can't even begin to tell you how bad this company is.

I jumped through hoops to get my name changed on my account. This was a name change through marriage.

It started with live chat support on the My Telstra app and ended up at my local Telstra store.

Eventually it was all done. This was confirmed through live chat on the My Telstra app who advised that my name has been changed. Great! I even say the new name displayed on my account in Siebel at the store.

A few weeks later I pop into my local Telstra store to add a new mobile serve. I hand over my driver's licence - which is in my new name - and the Telstra store employee tells me the name doesn't match.

I get back on to the live chat and some moron tells me that there is no record of a name chance. I point out that I am reading the previous live chat message, which is still on my phone, which provides confirmation of name change. This bloke basically calls me a liar.

I just can't handle this company anymore. Former employee and loyal customer for over 30 years. No more. 

Telstra can go to hell.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Frustrated138
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Such a horrible company that is clueless

I can relate to you. I have had trouble with my broadband and been in contact on the App for a month with 13 different called sourced telstra staff in other countries and had 7 technicians come, who have not fixed the problem. I go mad every day. On one occasion I spoke to someone on app by message till 12 midnight and then on another day for a total of 13 hours and getting so angry. Problem still not solved

Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

You can leave feedback for Telstra.

Dowser

You could start a separate thread detailing your problems.

You could also lodge a complaint with Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit