Xyz888
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra app has not shown internet usage since February

Answered

Hi, since being placed on the core internet plan, I can no longer view my internet usage or receive emails with this information. Am I using any data and if not how come my iPad which is wifi only able to access the internet? The iPad is not hot spotted to iPhone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cf4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra app has not shown internet usage since February

Do you have an fixed line home internet service such as NBN, ADSL or Telstra cable? If you have an home internet service your iPad is connect to the WiFi of the home internet service. Telstra due to COVID-19 is giving unlimited data untill the 30th of June to fixed line internet services. If you have a fi ed line internet service that is why data is no longer bei g recorded.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Accepted Solution

Do you have an fixed line home internet service such as NBN, ADSL or Telstra cable? If you have an home internet service your iPad is connect to the WiFi of the home internet service. Telstra due to COVID-19 is giving unlimited data untill the 30th of June to fixed line internet services. If you have a fi ed line internet service that is why data is no longer bei g recorded.

View solution in original post

Sandersons88
Level 1: Cadet

Does this included fixed wireless ?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit