Jaswin
Level 1: Cadet

Urgently need call history

Hi,

I am processing for a spouse visa for my wife. I have a prepaid sim of Telstra and the app allows me to access call history for the past 6 months. However I only have the call history from last November 2019. I got this Sim in May 2019. I am looking for a way to access my call records for my wife who is in Germany from May 2019 to October 2019 to upload as evidence to the Department of Home affairs. I tried calling Telstra but couldn't get through due to Covid restrictions and visited a Telstra centre and they were of no help either as unless I was using postpaid they couldn't help me.

Please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Urgently need call history

Hi Jaswin,

You need to send a message via the My Telstra App on your mobile (there is a messaging icon in the bottom right corner of the Get help screen).

You can mark the message as Urgent by pressing on the 3 dots top right of the screen.

Codi the robot will reply to your message first.

If it replies with something irrelevant, type "I want to speak to a human".

It could take hour's or day's to get a reply from a Telstra Employee.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit