H3ad5h0t
Level 2: Rookie

What has happened to Telsra?

There is no support. PERIOD! The app is useless - I refuse to use it anymore. The people on the other end run you around in circles without a clue about what they are doing. Calling phone support just runs you around in circles too. How's this Telstra - for every hour of my time you waste, I'll send you a bill. You certainly have your hand out every month to be paid. What about all the time *I* waste NOT working dealing with your inept "support"?

For months, I have had NO access to my accounts. None. After wasting over an hour on the app, FINALLY someone said the accounts issue is know and will be fixed in 72 hours. Several months later, I can't even log in, let alone see any data.

Did you outsource your IT overseas as well? I used to be a big fan of Telstra support. Now... it's like "how can we  waste customers' time some more, frustrate them endlessly, and still get no resolution?"

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
whateverrr

Re: What has happened to Telsra?

+1 from me... had 4 hours plus wasted on the phone and message system with no luck on saturday trying to get telstra/kayo $15 offer issue sorted, check out all the complaints about the telstra/kayo offers! WOW! telstra blamed kayo, i went directly to kayo, kayo blamed telstra, came back to telstra and telstra decided to escalate the issue and said i would be contacted within 72 hours. None of this complaints of telstra issues surprise me to be honest. I cannot recall ever being pleased with any of their services. As for outsourcing... i wouldn't be surprised if even geeks2u could get most of the issues sorted promptly... sure makes one wonder where all the money from these extremely pricey services is going hey...

Dowser
Level 20: Director

Please clarify what do you mean by no access. Are you referring to logging into the My Telstra app or website?.

What happens when you try?.

H3ad5h0t

@Dowser wrote:

Please clarify what do you mean by no access. Are you referring to logging into the My Telstra app or website?.

What happens when you try?.

I'm referring to website account access on a desktop in a browser (FF, Chrome, Opera) which Tel$tra have confirmed had a "glitch".

Initially, I could log in, but no data could be seen, ie usage, plan info, etc. But I knew I was logged in because the ONE thing it would show me is my name, email address, and pw under the profile tab.

Anything else would show a message like "Something went wrong - refresh now or try again later"

Then, after a few months of that, it won't log me in at all, but rather shows a banal graphic with "Something went wrong. Sorry, it looks like you don't have access to the My Telstra app."

Well duh, no, on a WIndows desktop.

Dowser

Considering the situation and the involved timeframe, I suggest that you lodge a complaint at https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/feedback-complaints/make-a-complaint

Considering your opinion of the app, I suggest you use the section titled 

‘Lodge a complaint using our online form’

H3ad5h0t

LOL, the complaint form is as useless as the APP. Years ago, I was in direct communication with Telstra's CEO regarding a problem, which he had his department heads fix. Fast forward to 2020/21, and you can't even talk to the lowest rung on the ladder based in the Philippines, who has little knowledge of anything really, other than what is in front of them on their screen.

I have never been MORE disappointed with a company's customer support in my life.

Dowser

@H3ad5h0t wrote:

LOL, the complaint form is as useless as the APP.

Have you filled it in?.

H3ad5h0t

@Dowser wrote:

@H3ad5h0t wrote:

LOL, the complaint form is as useless as the APP.

Have you filled it in?.

Ages ago, to no avail.

BUT, how's this for coincidence? Australia Telstra called this arvo... took us 10 minutes to work out the problem that the OS call centre could not figure out, and may have even caused. But hey, I'm in, that's the main thing.

They cannot bring that call centre back to Oz soon enough IMHO.

Dowser

I’m glad for you that it finally works.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit