Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

App crashed when playing videos of Game Replays but OK for Game Highlights

I've been using this App since the last World Cup and it's going really great.

These are the steps I've taken so far :

1. delete App and reinstall

2. Click Restore My Subscription and then checked 'More' and my Subscription is definitely active

3. Resort to paying another year subscription, the checked 'More' and my subscription is active - same problem

Issue :

After new update, the app crashed EVERYTIME i tried playing videos of Game Replays...but played fine for Game Highlights video. This happened this week...after i update the app. The app is on my Ipad 2. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: App crashed when playing videos of Game Replays but OK for Game Highlights

Hi @nysh

I am sincerely sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding the issues that you're experiencing. Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that you are using the latest version of your device operating system. In addition, if you have another iOS device, can you try the Netball App and see if it works for you?

In most cases, if you're having any difficulty streaming, I'd recommend attempting the steps here as this will help resolve most issues you encounter.

If you still encounter an issue, can you please provide the below details to help us assist you?

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?
Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi @JesseS

Device: A1396 iPad 2 (GSM model)
iOS Version: 9.3.5
Service Provider: TM Unifi
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile: ADSL / home wifi

sorry don't have another iOS device.

what you still have not explained is why Video Highlights can be played but not Video Replays..if it's the video playback problem, it should be all of them. please fix this asap.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the information nysh.

The netball app does work internationally but only for the Super Netball Series, so you won't be able to access replays. 

Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration caused. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

im sorry but you do not know what you are stating.

I've been able to watch ALL LIVE AND REPLAYS since Netball World Cup, Quad Series, Fast5, Constellation Cup and Super Netball. ALL of them.

Only after the recent update for the upcoming Super Netball that suddenly your app crashed for replays. AND I've even paid new subscription for 1 year.

What I need is SOLUTION not non logical excuse.

Either you fix the APP or REFUND my 1 year subscription. It's already been 2 weeks since this case has happened.

FIX IT

Highlighted

Hello, I’m having the exact same problem and have done all the suggested fixes. Since my subscription renewal all videos fail to load and display an error message “server error video is temporarily not accessible” I was able to watch all match replays previously and if as you’re saying it is only possible to watch Suncorp matches then why can’t I access the match replays for these games? I look forward to hearing your resolution. Thanks
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Helen24

Can you please provide the below details to help us assist you?

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?
Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

Highlighted

The error message I get is
Server error video is temporarily not accessible
Device IPhone 8
OS version 11.2.6
Service provider Vodafone or WiFi
Mobile
Location UK
I am able to watch the hi lights videos but not the full match replays.
Thanks, Helen
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that and I am sorry for the confusion. The Super Netball series is available internationally with your Live Pass subscription however certain games, such as the Quads Series are not available outside of Australia. This is a limitation of our digital rights agreement.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Highlighted

Very strange as they were available before. Also why can’t I access the Suncorp superb netball match replays if these are available outside of Australia?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

@Helen24 Sorry I am not sure why this was working previously, as it shouldn't have from my understanding.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Highlighted

Right, can you confirm that I can and will not be able to watch Suncorp match replays as well. If this is the case I would require a refund on my renewal as watching them live is not possible with time difference.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

I am following this up with our Netball App team now and I will keep you updated.

Thanks

Highlighted

Any update?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know and I will follow it up for you.

Highlighted

hmmm....no updates? not even on my REFUND?

Highlighted

Hello again. Where is my 1 year refund on my ipad2? Can't watch the live video today. And i paid 1 week today on my new android phone, haha - error try again. Seriously guys. This app is ripping people's money.
Highlighted

update : 

on ipad 2 (1 year sub) - replay video on Home page, Video tab, News tab not working

On android (bough 1 week sub today) - Highlights n Replay of April 28th 2018 game on Home page is working, however Video and News tab still in error not working

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @nysh

All app users experiencing issues, please go to Settings and log out of your current subscription.  
To watch the games today, go back to the home screen and press watch live.

Thank you

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit