Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

App not working

Hello, I am very frustrated at this as I have been following people's questions about this and although you keep saying to them 'it has been passed on' and 'the issue is resolved' it clearly hasn't and 6 weeks after first enquiry, the app is still not letting anyone view games!! This is not ok!! I have the app, have paid my subscription, have updated it, uninstalled and reinstalled, and it is still coming up with 'server error - video temporarily not available'. The app was working perfectly last year, why change it! We have all paid for this service and for it continuously to be ignored as a problem is appalling. Even the head coach of UK netball cannot access it (she's tweeted about this) and it is simply unacceptable to offer a service for a set amount of money, and then refuse to allow people access to this service! Very disgruntled and annoyed by this, this is terrible service! And since I know you will ask me this, here are the details: Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically? 'server error - video temporarily not available' Device: Iphone 5s OS Version: 11.3.1 Service Provider: BT Mobile/BT Wifi ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile: Mobile Location: UK - Brighton and London IP: 109.149.194.164 Please sort this out!! There are a LOT of people who want to use this app and right now can't!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: App not working

Hi @nettynerd

Thank you for your post and my apologies that you are experiencing this issue with the Netball Live App.

As I've mentioned on other posts our team are actively investigating this to find a solution as soon as possible. 

This is definitely not being ignored, we are working as quickly as we can to identify and resolve what is causing the error. 

The original error which was reported some time ago was fixed with a recent update, but the server error is new. 

Thanks for including your details, I will send them on to the tech team to assist with the investigation and will update the thread as soon as possible. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have a provisional date/time that you're aiming the app to be back up and running? Really want to get watching those Suncorp games!
Highlighted

So incredibly frustrating! This has been an issue for months, am also watching and waiting to see how this is resolved.
Completely bummed that I can't watch the latest game.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @nettynerd @Katie-Thomas 

All app users experiencing issues, please go to Settings and log out of your current subscription.  
To watch the games today, go back to the home screen and press watch live.

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Hello,

The games were played at 4am and 6am uk time on a Sunday morning, am not able to watch them live. This is why we’re all asking about the replay function which is still down 😭 is there any sort of provisional date/time this will be back up and running by?!

Thank you
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @nettynerd

Unfortunately I do not have any further information at the moment, but our teams are working on fixing this error as soon as possible. 

The thread below will be updated as soon as we have more information

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Netball-Live/Netball-Live-App-Server-Error/m-p/755503#M339

Thank you for your patience. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit