Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Bushfire relief match on replay?

Is the bushfire relief game, going to be available as a replay on the netball live app? I wanted to watch it as I’m based in the UK but it was on at 2am our time and so figured I. Oils watch the replay but one is not showing. 

how can we watch it? 

thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Bushfire relief match on replay?

I’m desperate to know this too! I had to be up and out early this morning, so couldn’t stay awake for it. 

Highlighted

I can’t find it either!  When will the replay be up? 

Highlighted

I know that this won't resolve the issue with the netball live app - but AY sport have put the entire game on YouTube which we can watch from the UK....if you search for "Netball Bushfire Relief Match Diamonds v All Stars" you should find it!

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

You are a star, thanks Gracie 🙌🏼

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Lisaf2 @Patricia41 @Gracie3

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately, there won't be a replay of the Bushfire Relief match available on the Netball Live App as we do not have the rights. 

My apologies for any inconvenience, glad there is available match footage on YouTube for those who missed the game. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit