Me252
Level 1: Cadet

Can’t log in

I’ve been trying to log into the app for months I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I’ve turned my wifi off and logged in using my Telstra Id but I keep getting the same account error the app kicking me out of log in and telling me to check my subscription which I already have one with Telstra. Why won’t it let me log in ? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can’t log in

Hi @Me252

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App. 

When you have Wi-Fi turned off, you shouldn't need to log in as the app will automatically recognise you as a Telstra customer. 

What device are you using to access the app? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

If you're not a Telstra mobile customer and you have purchased a Netball Live Pass, you do not need to log in, you will need to select the option to restore your subscription. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Me252

Hello 

I am a Telstra Moblie customer, I use my iPhone 11pro max and up to date with the iOS, even with the wifi off the app will still not recognise me, it will still ask me to sign in but when I do sign in the app will come up with an error asking me to sign in again. 

Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Me252

Telstra Mobile customers will not be asked to sign in unless they are not connected to the Telstra 4G Mobile network, if connected to Wi-Fi you would be asked to sign in with your TelstraID (the same email address and password used to log in to your account online). If this is not recognising you as a Telstra Mobile customer, you may be signing in with the incorrect details. 

Can you please send a screenshot of the error message you're getting? 

I have tested the redemption process on an iOS device and have been unable to replicate the issue being experienced. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Kirstin19

I am having the exact same issue with my iPhone 11pro. I am a Telstra customer and I have tried everything you have mentioned above, I am not putting in the incorrect details either because I even updated my password. I’ve tried it with and without wifi, on the 4G network and it STILL keeps kicking me out of my account. Have been unable to watch games at all

Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Kirstin19

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App. 

Can you confirm that you are selecting the 'Telstra Mobile Customer' option and not 'buy or restore a subscription'? 

If possible, can you please include a screenshot of what happens when you select the 'Telstra Mobile Customer' option while connected to the Telstra 4G Network? 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit