Tazziegirl
Level 1: Cadet

Cant watch live

Every time I try to watch the netball live, it asks me to sign in. So I sign in and when I go to watch the netball it signs me out and asks for me to sign in again. It's ridiculous 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cant watch live

Hi @Tazziegirl

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App. 

Are you a Telstra Mobile customer or did you purchase a subscription from Google Play/Apple? 

I would first recommend uninstalling and reinstallng the Netball app. 

If you are a Telstra Mobile customer, ensure you are connected to the Telstra 4G network before opening the app after reinstalling.

When opening the app it will recognise that you are a Telstra customer via the 4G network and automatically redeem your free subscription, you should not need to sign in as long as you are connected to 4G not Wi-Fi. 

If you purchased your subscription via your chosen app store, you will need to select 'buy or restore a subscription' after reinstalling the app. 

There will then be a button to restore your subscription, and the app will communicate with the app store to confirm.

If you're still having the same issues accessing your subscription, please let us know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit