Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Missing replays

So all of the fast 5 replays have disappeared. The app crashes constantly, i tried to find the international games list, not match, list and instead it just kept playing a random ssn game match. It might be time to hire new app people cause the guys are really bad. Nice to finally have the ssn replays back.

Im in aus on android samsung s10

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Missing replays

Hi @Jesseeka

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App. 

Can you please confirm what version of Android your device is running?

I've reached out to the technical team to have a look into this further and will get back to you as soon as possible with further information. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

no idea sorry i can tell you its a samsung galaxy s10.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jesseeka

You can find out which version of Android your device is running in the settings. 

Our team have been able to replicate the missing replays and are currently investigating a resolution

However we haven't been able to replicate any issues with the Netball Live app crashing, are you able to provide any further information about this?

Does it crash when you try to access a particular page? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jesseeka

Thanks for your patience. 

I've been advised today by the tech team that the issue with the Fast 5 replays has been resolved. 

Please navigate to More > Fast 5 and scroll down the page to locate the full match replays. 

Any further information you can give us about the app crashing would be helpful, as we've not been able to replicate this issue on any device. 

Highlighted

Youre still missing the 2018 fast 5 replays. And all the other international games. Not just the aus games either but the nz england sa games too. 

Im regards to the crashing it can be when toure trying to load the app or when youre watching a video or just browsing. Its pretty random.

Also with the replay matches i cant cast them anymore, will that be fixed as well? 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Jesseeka,

Thanks for providing that feedback, apologies there are still ongoing issues.

I will ask about the 2018 Fast 5 Replays, however I was able to locate international

matches, there are replays from the Quad series and Constellation Cup available.

To access International content, click on the drop down box at the top left of the home page,

and select Diamonds. From there you can select the featured tab, then Full Match Replays.

To provide some context, Telstra also have Apps to access AFL,NRL and Soccer. The recent

changes and updates for the Netball App were to bring it into line with our other Sports Apps.

While there have been some issues moving over to our new App, in the long term

we will be able to provide more content and features, as well as identify and resolve issues quicker.

Chromecast support for the Netball Live App will return in-app prior to the commencement of the 2020 Suncorp Super Netball season.

In the meantime, to cast from an Android device, open the Home App, click on the device to cast to, then select 'Cast my screen'. this will mirror your display from your phone to your Chromecast, from there open the Netball Live App and locate what you would like to watch. iOS devices using Apple TV are not affected.

We will provide another update once the 2018 Fast 5 Replays are available, please check out the international

content in the meantime and let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Jesseeka,

I have received an update regarding the Fast 5. As there was no Fast 5 in 2019, the matches

listed are from the 2018 season. The dates listed are incorrect, however the 2018 matches are there.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit