SK61
Level 1: Cadet

My device worked in 2020 but not 2021

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet but cant watch live videos or replays. No problem viewing highlights and other videos. Please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My device worked in 2020 but not 2021

Hello @SK61,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see this.

It would help to get the details of your Samsung Tab A, you can find the

model number and Android version in settings>about (there are many different

Tab A variants over many years).

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the Netball Live App?

Have you tested an alternate internet connection when watching live?

Were there any error messages?

What happens when you click on a live video?

The most common cause is location. The app needs to check your location to

provide the correct video, if the app either cannot access, or your location doesn't

match your IP address, it will cause issues with the live stream.

Head to settings>applications>Netball Live>permissions to ensure all permissions

have been granted. Also head to settings>system to make sure the correct time zone

etc. is set.If there is a VPN connected to the network ensure it has been turned off.

If you still don't have any luck, please let us know as many of the details requested as possible

so we can escalate to the tech support team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@SK61 wrote:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet but cant watch live videos or replays. No problem viewing highlights and other videos. Please help.

Hi @SK61 

I have a Galaxy Tab A (2018) 10.5 (SM-T590) and I can view the replays.

But, I'm not a fan of the way someone has designed the layout though. I would prefer when going into the Video section, then select a tab at the top for my club. Then in there I can find all the latest videos first, such as replays and the coach pressi, club chats etc. Followed by the previous weeks.

Or right from the start, an added tab at the botton where you choose your club and can bypass all the mess.

I don't think the AFL app is club friendly in that regard. The app layout is more Hodge Podge imho.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

@Ozmoz this is about the Netball Live app. There's far less excess content in it than the AFL Live app.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit