Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Netball 2018 FAQ's

2018 Netball Live Pass FAQ's

What is the Netball Live Pass?

The Netball Live Pass gives you access to the follow:

• Every 2018 Australian Diamonds game and Suncorp Super Netball, Quad Series, Constellation Cup and the Fast5 Series live, fast and data-free
  • Live scores, player and team stats
  • Full game replays
  • Latest Netball and club news
  • Video highlights

What is the 2018 Netball Live Pass Offer?

Eligible Telstra customers can access a 2018 Netball Season Pass included as part of their mobile plan or recharge.

Am I eligible for the offer?

Customers are eligible if they are on a consumer or small business Telstra post-paid mobile plan, a Telstra consumer mobile broadband plan with a tablet or pre-paid service when they maintain a +$30 recharge. Customers need a compatible mobile or tablet.

How do I redeem the offer?

• Download or update the 2018 Netball Live app from the App Store or Google Play. Data fees apply to download the app.
  • Upon opening the app, if Telstra detects you are a Telstra mobile customer, you will be shown a ‘congratulations’ screen letting you know that you now have access to watch every game live and data-free for the 2018 season
  • Start watching!

*If we cannot detect you are a Telstra mobile customer, you may be on Wi-Fi, we will ask you to turn off your Wi-Fi or login using your Telstra ID.

Note: Please ensure your mobile browser has private mode switched off in order for Telstra to detect your mobile network.

Do I have to pay for data?

Standard data charges apply when downloading apps. Video data usage is currently unmetered only for certain Telstra customers in respect of supported devices within Australia when on the Telstra mobile network.

I’m overseas, can I watch match replays on the Netball Live app?

Broadcast rights restrict the ability for match replays to be viewed in the UK and New Zealand for the Quad Series, Constellation Cup and Fast5 series.

How do I watch a Live Game?

Subscribers in Australia are able to watch live games via the app. unfortunately due to broadcast rights, live games are not available to subscribers in the UK or New Zealand.

You can select the live game by using the Match Centre within the app.

Will I be billed for the 2018 Netball offer?

This Season Pass is included in your Telstra plan. You will not see this appear on your bill.

When does the offer expire?

Redeem the 2018 Netball Season Pass offer by 31 December 2018 using your compatible Telstra mobile or tablet on the Telstra mobile network. The Season Pass expires 31 January 2019.

What happens to my subscription in the 2019 season?

You will not be rolled onto a paid subscription.

What will happen to my paid subscription if I take up the offer?

Customers who signed up to their paid subscription within Netball app If you redeem the 2018 Netball Pass and you have already signed-up for a paid subscription through the App Store or Google Play, you will still need to cancel your subscription via the relevant app store. iOS App store or Google Play

If you need a further hand or have any questions, please post here

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Netball 2018 FAQ's

I'm in the UK and bought the app a couple of weeks ago. It's been explained that broadcasting rights have changed so I can't watch any Fast 5, Constellation Cup or Quad series matches but  I can't watch any replays of the Suncorp Super Netball either ( though I was able to up until a few days ago). What was the point of me paying £14 if I can't watch anything?? 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netball 2018 FAQ's

Hi @JamglishGirl

We have responded to your private message regarding this. 

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit