netballer
Level 1: Cadet

Netball Live App crashing again

Is anyone else unable to watch the netball live app? I want to watch tonight's match but atm every time I open that app it just crashes, again! Had the same problem last week and Telstra did an update, but can't find any solution this time around

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
netballer
Level 1: Cadet

Netball Live App

The Netball Live App is not working again.  It crashes when I open it.  I want to watch tonight's match.  Is any one else having this problem?

aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Netball Live App crashing again

Hello @netballer,

Thanks for messaging us on Crowd Support.

We cannot replicate any issues opening the Netball Live App.

There was an issue a couple of weeks ago with some replays causing the app to crash on iOS devices, but not when first opening the app,

and other community member have confirmed the update did fix the issue.

A common reason is the app has not been given permission to access your location.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Netball Live App and when setting up again, ensure any

permission requests are granted. If using Android also clear the app memory in settings>apps>Netball Live>storage.

Another suggestion would be to try an alternate internet connection as a test. If you are still having any issues,

please let us know what troubleshooting has been attempted already and details of the device used to access

(details are in settings>about or settings>general>about).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit