Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Netball Live App doesn't recognise my subscribtion

Hi, 

I have just bought a one week Netball Live App pass so I can watch the Bush Fire relief match this weekend (I'm in the UK). 

I have had an email from Apple confirming that I have paid for the subscription and it is showing in my subscription list however on the app is still taking to me to the page to buy a subscription when I click on match replay. If I click on the one week subscription again it tells me that I am already subscribed but I cannot access any vidoes!

I have followed the advice on the FAQ's about reinstalling etc. Please can someone help me!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netball Live App doesn't recognise my subscribtion

Hi @pip1234

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App. 

What device are you using to access the Netball Live App? 

What version of iOS is the device running? 

When you navigate in-app to More > Netball Live Pass, does this page show your subscription details or ask you to subscribe/restore? 

If it doesn't already show your subscription details, does the restore option work to bring up the details and then allow you to access replays? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Thanks for getting back to me.

I am using iPhone 6s and I have iOS 13.3.1

When I go to Netball Live Pass it just brings up the page to subscribe/restore. If I then click 'subscribe or restore' it brings up the three pricing options. Then, when I click on the Weekly subscription (which is what I've paid for - the money has come out of my account), an Apple pop up tells me I am already subscribed but I have zero functionality within the app.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @pip1234

It sounds like you're clicking on another weekly subscription instead of clicking to restore your subscription. 

When you select 'Subscribe or restore subscription', underneath the weekly/monthly/annual options is a button that says 'Restore Purchase' 

This is the button you need to select, not the weekly option again. I've added a screenshot below (my apologies for the messy dots) 

Please let us know if you're still unable to access your subscription after selecting to restore. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Thanks! This option appeared yesterday and it all worked fine! Think the app might have just needed to refresh or something. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @pip1234,

That's excellent news glad to hear, I will let our support team know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit