CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Netball live app error 500

Hi, I live in England and use the netball live app, just came to check with the super league starting at the weekend, I have a full subscription but when I go to videos and news I get an Error 500 this has been for the last week or so ? Also the ladder results are incorrect as no matches have been played yet but is showing results for some ? Is there anything I can do to fix ? I have been on and signed up to crowd support but it wasn’t able to help me on there.

Many thanks

Louise

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netball live app error 500

Hi @Louise24

Thank you for your enquiry and my apologies for the issues you're experiencing with Netball Live. 

We have heard some reports about this type of issue and our team are currently investigating.

To help with this, can you please supply to following details:

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?
Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes when i try to use video the ‘Error 500 - the operation couldn’t be completed (com.yinzcam.NSErrorUserStringserror 500)

I am using the netball live app on iPhone 7, Essex England.

Many thanks

Louise
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi Louise,

Have you managed to resolve the problem with your app as I am experiencing the same problem?

T.
Highlighted

Hi!
No not yet, i think there are a few having similar problems!

Im really hoping it will be fixed by saturday ?!

Louise
Highlighted

Hey,
Thanks got getting back to me. I do hope they get it sorted for Saturday!
🤞
T.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @T666 and @Louise24

Are you able to please uninstall and reinstall the Netball Live App to see if this assists?

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Louise24 and @T666

I have just been advised by our technical team that the Netball Live App has been updated this morning, so if you can please update your Netball Live App from the app store, this should resolve the error you're receiving.

Please let me know if you still experience the error after updating the Netball Live app.

Thank you

Highlighted

I have uninstalled and reinstalled again. The app appears slightly different now as I can see updates. However, the videos are very slow and no matches from the last season available to watch.
Highlighted

Thank you for your help, the error seems to have been fixed!

Many thanks

Louise

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit